How to identify trees from a large distance

severalspeciesofsmallfurryanimalsgatheredtogetherinacaveand groovingwithapict.blogspot.com should have been the name. but i like this short name for it's shortness

Monday, June 13, 2005

The time has come,the Walrus said

Pink Floyd is back together dudes!!well at least for a concert,but thats enough really,they're not gonna make any albums anyway,with or without Waters.and so,the greatest regret of my post-Floyd life,of not being alive in the Floyd era,is finally redeemed!I know,i shoulda posted this in my usual Floyd blog,but i trust my parteners-in-crime who keep this blog alive to be as happy with the news.
I may not see the concert,but I'll most definitely lie about watching it to my children.That they might be more interested in some hip-hopping kewl dudes is 'course another matter.but just in case they aren't ,i trust all those reading this blog to keep this a secret for me.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Floyd said…

    I sure will, dude!

    And I wouldn't lie but tell my kids that I've atleast seen Roger Waters live!

    I know my kids are going to be some fucked up brats I have spawned to replace myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home