How to identify trees from a large distance

severalspeciesofsmallfurryanimalsgatheredtogetherinacaveand groovingwithapict.blogspot.com should have been the name. but i like this short name for it's shortness

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Pink is the color

The most importand discovery/invention in the history of stroggkind is the colour pink. It's not merely a color. It's a shot of aphrodisiac in a snort of cocain. What could be more soothing than its mild hue that is reminiscient of strawberry shakes and vaginal interiors. It imparts a certain amount of coolness to the brain while we absorb it's eternal beauty. And its not a "cold" coolness. It's a loving feeling, like the coolness of a mother's breast to a suckling infant, like the coolness of a beloved's cheeks to the lusty hand.

There is most definitely psychosexual power in the color, but i am no Frued and won't pretend to be one. All I know is this: When my big chance comes I would love to do it in a pink room on a pink bed.

All this talk of pink is doing things to me, and being on this beautiful pink page in the meanwhile is really quite something. Excuse me, gotta go. signing of with this brillian everpink tribute to, you guessed it, pink

Pink it´s my new obsession
Pink it´s not even a question
Pink on the
lips of your lover, ´cause
Pink is the love you discover
Pink as the
bing on your cherry
Pink ´cause you are so very
Pink it´s the color of
passion
`Cause today it just goes with the fashion
Pink it was love at
first sight, yea
Pink when I turn out the light, and
Pink gets me high
as a kite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what
we do tonight


Hope this blog finds you all in the pink of health
The Pinkster

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home